1 jar (8 oz.) Chocolate Brownie Almond Butter
2 Tbsp. Ground Flaxseed (mixed with 6 Tbsp. warm water) – let sit 5 mins.
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 c. Coconut Sugar
1/2 c. Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Press into a parchment-lined 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake 25-30 mins.
- Cool on a wire rack, then place in fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Lift the paper out of the pan and place on a cutting board. To cut, dip knife in hot water and wipe dry before each slice (makes 8 squares).
- Top with coconut whipped cream and fresh berries, or eat it by itself.