1 jar (8 oz.) Chocolate Brownie Almond Butter
2 Tbsp. Ground Flaxseed (mixed with 6 Tbsp. warm water) – let sit 5 mins.
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 c. Coconut Sugar
1/2 c. Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Press into a parchment-lined 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake 25-30 mins.
- Cool on a wire rack, then place in fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Lift the paper out of the pan and place on a cutting board. To cut, dip knife in hot water and wipe dry before each slice (makes 8 squares).
- Top with coconut whipped cream and fresh berries, or eat it by itself.
We are often asked to share our hummus recipe. This one is our favorite. Feel free to change the quantities or ingredients to your preference.
1/2 c. Raw Tahini
6 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
6 cloves Garlic
1/4 c. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. Ground Cumin
3/4 tsp. Sea Salt
1/8 tsp. Cayenne
2 (15oz.) cans Chickpeas, drained & rinsed
6 Tbsp. Water
- Blend tahini and lemon juice in a processor or blender until combined, 1 min.
- Scrape sides, then add garlic, cumin, sea salt, and cayenne. Process 1 min, scrape.
- With the machine running, slowly add olive oil. Blend 1 min.
- Add half the chickpeas, process 1 min. Add the other half, process 1 min, until well combined. (It will be thick at this point.)
- With the processor running, add the water, 1 Tbsp. at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Keep blending until super smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl. From here, you can add whichever flavors and toppings you’d like. We like to drizzle a little extra-virgin olive oil on top and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and chill 2 hrs.
- Serve with veggies or use as a spread on sandwiches/wraps.